Saturday 11 February 2017

New stuff.....

its quite nice!


Sci-Fi stuff......A game on a 6 by 8 square grid board with homemade tanks and infantry!



You can see more about this on Vicky's Crazy Wargames World, a very neat blog. I think there is a Japanese name for these cartoon type models (and it's not bonzai). Vicky uses a modified version of Lock n Load's Tank on Tank rules, recently reviewed in detail by Norm. 

Here is a link to Peter's Sci-FI Company Action rules, also derived from Tank on Tank. I don't know if they are the same as the ones Vicky is using but they are pretty cool.

Weasel stuff.......

Two interesting things:


Trench warfare is a campaign game for any FiveCore product, for only $2.99!


Scum of the Earth is for 3-5 six figure units on a 2 foot by 2 foot table. This is a Beta version and is available on a "pay what you want" basis. All I can say about this is that it looks very very interesting.

Both are available from Wargames Vault

2 comments:

  1. "I think there is a Japanese name for these cartoon type models"

    I think the word is 'chibi'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaptain, Chibi it is. I have seen some chibi warships which are quite entertaining. I've never seen a chibi hex grid sci-fi game tho :)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete